Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ooops, made a mistake yesterday

Starte out pretty good yesterday. Had a couple of Liz's cran apple muffins for breakfast, snacked on grapes and melon all morning, then had some black bean soup for lunch. I think I have not been getting enough protein, so I needed to up it a little with the beans. Then gene beans for a snack. Went home and was cooking the spaghetti arrabiata and enjoying a glass of Pinot noir, when I thought I should have something to much on. Grabbed the bag of Cheez Doodles without even thinking and ate quite a few (and sharing with my dog). Suddenly I thought "cheez doodles!!! cheese!! Oh no, that is not vegan!". Then, "well it is spelled cheez, so it probably does not have real cheese in them, right?". No such luck, looked at the ingredients and thy had whole milk solids, whey and cheese. I was so bummed out because I have been doing so well. Guess it teaches me to be more aware and read everything.

And the spaghetti sauce recipe was horrible, the wine gave me a headache and I ate too much garlic bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment