Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Muffins

Liz made some vegan cranberry apple muffins last night.  They were so good!!!!  No eggs or milk.  That is what I'm going to bring to the FCAT breakfast on Friday.  With that and some fruit I should be ok and not be tempted by someone's egg and sausage casserole or cheesy hashbrowns, lol.

If you haven't, you should watch "The Future of Food" and "Food Inc."  They are available on netflix and hulu.  They have really changed the way I think about food, and brought me to where I am right now.  Another good one is "Tapped."  I gave up drinking from water bottles after watching that one.  Lots of information out there that the big corporations and the government don't want us to know.

I';ve been watching "Treme" on HOB and decided I want a second line for my funeral lol.  Hopefully that will be a long time away.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment