Friday, April 29, 2011

Doing great!

I have been lax this week about updating, but I am doing great! Even on Easter at my sister's. I didnt eat any chicken or ham, bit I really couldnt avoid butter. There was butter on every veggie, lol.

I,ve kind of settled into a routine. I eat my breakfast, then make myself a big juice to take to work with me. I sip on that all morning with maybe a few almonds, and that keeps me perfectly satisfied. My favorite juice is 5 carrots, 2 apples, one stalk of celery, a radish, about 1/3 of a cucumber, and an orange and a few strawberries. Tried some ground flaxsees on the top, but I didnt really care for the taste.

Lunch is either lentil or bean soup with some fruit for dessert, then dinner is some veggies plus whatever main dish Ive cooked. I like to make something early in the week that I can have for several days, because some of the recipes are hard to make (lots of steps and ingredients make a messy kitchen)

No comments:

Post a Comment